There is nothing like a gentle flicker of a candle flame and a lovely scent filling your home to evoke feelings of peace and wellness.
Unfortunately unless you are burning a natural candle, you are releasing toxins into your home and workplace that you may not even be aware of.
In today’s post I prepared a few simple points I would like to share about my candle collection and why I chose to make the switch to natural several years ago in my home and in my candle collections.
Here are a few simple facts:
- longer lasting
My Natural Wax Candles Are:
- made from 100% natural wax , coconut, soy and palm blend.
- do not emit toxins while burning
- burn cooler and slower
- are a renewable resource
- use 100% cotton wicks
Traditional Paraffin Wax candles are:
- made from petroleum by-products
- emit 11 known toxins while burning
- emit large amounts of soot
- burn hotter and faster
- non-renewable resource